Retrain Manitoba Funding Program
Did you know that your organization can apply for funding for employee training from Retrain Manitoba, a new provincial government subsidy program? Businesses and non-profit organizations can get up to $2,500 per employee to a maximum of $75,000 for any training course offered by a third party.
Couple this funding with our NEW Options for Workplace Training!
Two NEW Options for Workplace Training in 2022 from Facilitated Solutions
1. Online Courses – Learn at your own pace!
You can now access asynchronous online courses from Facilitated Solutions. David Falk and Dave Dyck have developed over 10 online courses, and there are more yet to come! Each course is approximately one hour in length, and includes three content videos, one Call to Action video and downloadable PDFs. This provides maximum flexibility for individuals to learn at their own pace. Here is the link to our online training website where you can get a free preview of the courses available: Facilitated Solutions Online Training.
2. Combine FS Online courses with Live training sessions – Elevate your learning!
We are now offering a hybrid training format that enables organizations to accelerate their team training. Combine one or more of our online training courses with live (on-site or online) training to give you and your staff the opportunity to elevate your learning.
Ideas for 2022 workplace training
Facilitated Solutions offers ½ day, full day and multi-day training formats on topics designed to help employers and employees PREVENT, MANAGE and RESOLVE workplace conflict.
To help get the ideas flowing, we have included below our 15 most requested PREVENT, MANAGE and RESOLVE training topics.
Remember: ALL training sessions are customized to your organization’s particular needs and can be delivered in person or online, or in our new hybrid format!
Top 15 Most Requested Facilitated Solutions Training Topics
To build on and maintain a positive team environment:
1. Effective Communication Skills for Leaders (or staff)
2. Building a Resilient Team
3. Leading from Centre: How to Show Up As Needed
4. Leading Through Ambiguity and Change
5. Developing Personal Resilience
To increase your capacity to manage challenging situations:
1. Addressing Workplace Conflict
2. Meetings: From Miserable to Meaningful
3. Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback
4. Putting the Gag on Workplace Gossip
5. Managing Style Differences
To develop your ability to diffuse destructive conflict and leverage to positive potential conflict resolution:
1. Difficult Conversations
2. Dealing with Anger in the Workplace
3. Coaching Others to Resolve Conflict
4. Mediation Skills for Managers
5. Managing Unresolvable Problems
Contact Facilitated Solutions today to discuss your organization’s 2022 training interests. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-774-5389.